A little introduction

Hi there! Welcome on my blog. Let me introduce myself.

My name is Jodeci. And in case you're wondering already: Yes it's the same as the band. It's a question I get asked a lot. My mom loved them back in the time. If you don't know them, you should really check them out, they have some good songs!

Over the years I developped a passion for photography and everything around it. I taught myself the how to's of photoshop and learned how to take photo's. What started as a hobby became what I wanted to study (but school was still boring though).

I spent hours on the web searching how to edit or how to manipulate your light and a lot more. Often, I bumped into questions that have been asked by others before, but never really got an answer. And that's how I grew an idea.
The idea of people with their skills combined so we could form a team. This for people who have the same questions I had. You can see it as a sort of 'safe haven'. A place where you know you'll find the answer you're looking for. A place where you can find the new support by seeing you're not the only one with obstacles and questions doing what you love.

And it's from that moment I'm on that long road, trying to do new things and learn a lot of things I can share with you guys.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Een wanddecoratie van Saal Digital

How I rolled into analogue photography

The reason why Me Myself And I ended