The reason why Me Myself And I ended

Hi there! today I'm going to talk about one of my photo series Me Myself And I.

Maybe it came to your attention that I havent been uploading any Me Myself and I's lately, or the way I like to call it MMAI. The reason is because MMAI is something that lies at the foundation of my photoshop, it's where it all started. Over the years my experience grew so MMAI wasn't that challenging anymore not that exciting, don't get me wrong I loved doing it and I still love it but it isn't my main focus as it used to be.

The idea was to get 30 MMAI'S and leave with a big farewell MMAI ,but I didn't even got there. Even though I still have ideas I couldn't find the power to make them, but there is a chance you'll see one pop up once in a time (guess you're relieved now right!). I was even planning for a mmai the movie and a book with all these cool behind the scenes and redoing the old ones (Let me know if you would like that maybe I'll think it over).

To get to the point mmai is the thing that got me learning photoshop in the first place but I'm behind that point of learning, well with Photoshop you discover something new every time but besides that MMAI isn't that interesting as it used to be.

Let me know what your favorite is, without questioning this is mine.The conductor stopped everyone from getting is because we were shooting.

Me Myself And I "23"


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Een wanddecoratie van Saal Digital

How I rolled into analogue photography